Frequently Asked Questions
This page covers frequently asked questions in regards to my services in the Ellensburg, Vantage, Kittitas and Cle Elum areas. If you don’t see the answer you are looking for, please contact me directly and I will address your questions personally.
On projects lasting LESS than a week, an invoice will be given at the end of the project which breaks out labor and material. Payment is due at the end of the project.
If the project is longer than a week, we invoice on a weekly basis at which time payment is due for that portion.
A few key questions to ask could be:
- How long have you been in business?
- Have you ever done a project like this one, if so tell me about it?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- Who does the work; you, your employees, or is the project completely done by subcontractors?
With years of experience under my belt, I am happy to provide all of these answers, and provide references if need be
- Fine woodworking
- Custom carpentry
- Door repair, replacement
- Interior and exterior cosmetic repairs
- Shower and tub repair/replacement
- Siding and window repair/replacement
- Molding and trim installation and repair
- Drywall repair
- Cabinet and counter refinishing
- Kitchen and bathroom layout design
- Cabinet installation
- Window screen repair, replacement
- Fencing repair
- Water damage repair
- Tile repair
- Furniture repair
- Deep cleaning service and organization tips
- Interior and exterior painting
- Creative solutions to sticky problems
And Many More…Let’s talk to figure out how to get your next project completed
I am very lucky that the majority of my customers are referred to me from previous customers.